warning sign Our Customer Service phone lines will be closed on Good Friday (15 April) and Bank Holiday Monday (18 April). During these times you can still use all our online services.

You can also contact the emergency council housing repairs service on 0800 018 6050 and make payments using our 24 hour automated service on 0345 370 6070  ×


Find out how to pay your invoices, update your contact details, contact our team and get specialist advice.

Make a payment

Please ensure payments for sundry invoices (also known as miscellaneous, and issued for a large range of services) and housing benefit overpayment invoices reach us by the due date. For sundry invoice payments, you'll need to quote your 13-digit reference. For housing benefit overpayments, please quote your six-digit reference.

Pay online

The easiest way to pay for occasional invoices is online using a credit or debit card. Click on the link below then select 'Invoice' for sundry invoices and 'Housing' for housing benefit overpayment invoices. 

Pay an invoice

Direct Debit

For regular sundry invoice payments, most customers prefer to pay us by Direct Debit. This means that payments are automatically taken from your bank or building society account so you never have to worry about missing one.

We'll always tell you in advance the dates and amounts, and you are fully protected from errors by the Direct Debit Guarantee.

You can set up a Direct Debit quickly and easily online:

Set up a Direct Debit

Alternatively, please call Customer Accounts on 01442 228315. If you've already set up a Direct Debit, details will be shown on the front of the invoice.

Other ways to pay

We need your contact details

If we regularly send you invoices, we need to update our records with your current email address, mobile and landline telephone numbers. This will enable us to send you e-statements and text messages regarding your account.

Update your contact details

Querying an invoice

If you have a query about an invoice, you should first get in touch with the department the invoice relates to. Their contact details can be found on the invoice. If you're not satisfied, please email customer.accounts@dacorum.gov.uk or telephone 01442 228315.

Request a copy of an invoice

If you need a copy of an invoice, you can request one using our online form.

Request a copy invoice

Having difficulty paying?

If you're having difficulty paying your invoice, please get in touch by emailing customer.accounts@dacorum.gov.uk or calling 01442 228315.

Direct Earnings Attachment (DEA)

If you are an employer, you may be asked to deduct benefit overpayments from an employee's pay. This is called a Direct Earnings Attachment (DEA). Find out more on our DEA page.

Debt advice and assistance

If you're experiencing financial difficulties, you may find it helpful to get specialist advice from one of the following organisations:

In this section